What we do
ImmPower is available to provide a variety of services to support educators and communities that are centered on empowering immigrant communities. All of our services can be tailored to fit your organization’s specific needs. Please contact us about pricing, availability or topics that you would like to learn more about.
Peer Education: Train the Trainers
- A comprehensive customized peer education program: Train the Trainers.
- Peer educators will be able to lead educational workshops or conduct outreach on behalf of your program or center.
Create an Undocu-Friendly campus by helping to develop allyship amongst faculty and staff.
- This comprensive training will give you the knowledge and resources you need to confidently support and understand the barriers the undocumented / migrant community face in higher education.
Establishment of Dream Resource Centers
Interested in creating a Resource Center for undocumented students on your campus? Let our experience in establishing one of the first undocumented student centers in the nation help you in serving the needs of your students.
We can offer the following services to meet your institution’s needs:
- Facilitating of Focus Groups
- Assessment of Trainings / Workshops
We can work with you to develop workshops that meet your specific needs. Let us know what your goals are so that we can create a workshop targeted to your campus constituency.
- Parent education and support
- Helping parents understand higher education options, policies, and financial expectations.
- Can be presented in English or Spanish or billingually.
- Professional Development for Educators
- Ally Training
- Educational policies that impact undocumented students.
- Creating safe spaces for undocumented and immigrant students.
Let us share our experiences of how we have overcome barriers in order to help inspire students.
- Can be customized to meet the needs of your event
- Latino Males in STEM